All prospective K-8th grade LSFA football coaches for the upcoming 2019 season.
Coaches, it is very important that you complete all the following steps to be considered for a coaching position in the upcoming year:
- Contact Information – ALL prospective coaches
- USA Football Enrollment - ALL prospective coaches
- Once enrolled, get USA Football certified!
- Concussion Training – All prospective coaches (Any certificate is good for 3 years, you must be able to supply that document.)
- Background Check – ALL prospective coaches (you will be contacted directly via the information provided on #1 from Peopletrail [preferred vendor of USA Football])
- Coaching Application – ONLY NEW coaches to our association (LSFA)
Head coaches and team selection will be governed by the Director of LSFA, Player Development Director and each Level Director.
ALL 3rd-8th grade prospective coaches
Mandatory coach meeting Sunday, July 21st, location TBD
- 6-730pm (3rd – 5th grade)
- 730-9pm (6th – 8th grade)
Attendance is expected at the 6th-12th grade camp being conducted by the high school coaches
- Monday, July 22nd – Thursday, July 25th
- South High School practice fields
- *NEW* Gives all youth coaches the opportunity to be “trained by the trainers” and see how the veteran LSFA and high school coaches conduct practices