WHEN WILL THE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM AND PASSING LEAGUE TAKE PLACE?
- Sunday April 7th, 14th& 28th all @ Dundas Dome
- 2 hour sessions for within this 3pm-6pm window
- Sunday, May 5th @ LSHS Varsity Stadium
- Sunday, May 19th @ LSHS Varsity Stadium
- Sunday, June 2nd @ LSHS Varsity Stadium
- All outdoor LSHS scheduled times – tbd
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
Helmet, shoulder pads, football shoes, shorts, t-shirt and water bottle (shoulder pads will be issued)
WHO CAN ATTEND? All Cougar players currently in 3rd – 5th grade
WHAT WILL I LEARN AT THE CAMP?
Practices will be focused on skill, technique, speed, agility and playbook education. In conjunction with the camp, players will also participate in a Spring Passing League
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THE CAMP?
We will develop a positive competitive environment where all of our athletes will learn to compete with each other in a positive and supportive manner. We will not accept any negativity amongst the athletes, we will demand and preach respect for each other no matter the skill level and teach them how to work as a team.
Any questions please contact Mark Dean - email@example.com
OR Bob Hayes – firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Cost: $100.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
In Grades: 1 to 5 for 2018-19 School year